Scroll down for information about how to purchase tickets and the link to the ticket buying page.
After sitting at home staring at your screen for a year, you are ready to get Back to the Stage.
In person. At the TCS home at the American Legion Post 210 at 44 Taylor Street in Saugus, Massachusetts. See our Directions page.
But your in-person skills are rusty. So we have a series of workshops to help you get back in top form. Click on the links below for more information about each.
- Adult Dance Classes, with Samantha Brior-Jones. $120 for 8 sessions of each class.
- Singing for the Musical Theatre Stage, with Lori L’Italien. $15 per session, or $50 for all five.
- How to Read Music, with Benjamin Tan. $10.
- Headshot Photo Gala, with Sabrina Ornae. $125 for non-members. $100 for TCS members paid for 2021.
- Playwriting, with Matthew Garlin. $10.
- Improvisation, with Britt Mitchell. $10 per session.
For all in-person indoor events, participants are required to follow the current CDC guidelines. You must wear a mask if you are not vaccinated.
Fees for all the workshop sessions can be paid in advance with a credit card. See the link to our ticket vendor at the bottom of this page.
For the Headshot Photo Gala you must also click here to sign up for a time slot for your personal photo session.
(For the Dance classes, payment is directly to SBJ rather than TCS.)
While you are learning something, you can also win prizes in our Back to the Stage Calendar Raffle. $10 for one ticket in all drawings, until you win something. Or only $15 for two tickets. Also use the link below.
Fees can also be paid at the door with cash, check, PayPal, or Venmo.
- Make checks payable to: Theatre Company of Saugus
- Send money via PayPal to: email@example.com
- Send money via Venmo to: @theatrecompanyof-saugus
- When paying with PayPal or Venmo, you must also include a Note showing: what session you are attending, your name, phone number, and email address