You can pay the registration fee for the Youth Theatre Workshop 2016 with a credit card. Our ticket sales vendor has set up a special online registration form.
Ticketing for Heathers The Musical in October 2016 will be announced soon. Please revisit this page.
Tickets for our next Theatre Company of Saugus show, Seussical Jr., presented by the Youth Theatre Workshop 2016, are now on sale. There will be three performances over two days on one weekend, including two evening shows and one matinee. Performances are scheduled for:
- Friday 15 July at 7:00 PM, opening night
- Saturday 16 July at 2:00 PM, matinee
- Saturday 16 July at 7:00 PM, evening
General Seating. Doors open 30 minutes before show time. The show has one act. Refreshments available. Please note that the evening shows start early at 7:00 PM (not 7:30 or 8:00).
The venue is the Little Theatre at St. John’s Episcopal Church / 8 Prospect Street / Saugus, Massachusetts 01906. On Central Street at the corner of Prospect Street. See our Directions page. Please note that this is not the same location as that used for the Youth Workshop show in previous years.
Ticket pricing for Seussical Jr.:
- $15 for Adults
- $12 for Seniors age 65 and over
- $12 for Students with ID
- $12 for Children up to age 12
- $10 each for Groups of 8 or more
Group rates are not guaranteed if enough seats are not available. Groups are advised to purchase early or reserve early.
Please use any of the following methods to get tickets.
- Purchase tickets now online via credit card by clicking here. Available up to four hours before the performance time. You can use any major credit card. Our ticket vendor TicketStage charges a small additional fee. (When we have a discounted advance-sale ticket price, you will still pay less than at the door.) (When we have Reserved Seating, you get to select your seat location.) (When we have Assigned Seating, we assign patrons to the best available seats in the order in which ticket sales are received.) Print the email confirmation of your purchase and bring it with you.
- Reserve seats by sending an email message to email@example.com, at least four hours before the performance time. State your name, email address, date of performance, and number of seats in the message. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Reserve seats by phoning us at: 781-816-7019, at least four hours before the performance time. Leave a message stating your name, phone number, date of performance, and number of seats. We will call you to confirm your reservation. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Fill out the Ticket Order Form and mail it in with your check, or give it with your check to a company member. We will contact you to confirm your purchase. You may be able to purchase tickets in advance at selected rehearsals or preview events. When you pay with check or cash you can avoid the credit card service fee.
- Purchase tickets at the door; seats are usually available. The box office opens one hour before each performance. Cash and checks only are accepted at the door.