Tickets for our next Theatre Company of Saugus show, Honk! Jr., presented by the Youth Theatre Workshop 2017, are now on sale. There will be three performances over two days in July 2017. Performances are scheduled for:
- Friday 21 July at 7:00 PM evening
- Saturday 22 July at 2:00 PM matinee
- Saturday 22 July at 7:00 PM evening
Tickets prices are as follows. Prices are the same whether purchased in advance or at the door.
- $15 for adults
- $12 for seniors, students, or children
Seating is general admission, in rows. There are a limited number of seats available in the hall. Patrons are advised to purchase or reserve seats early.
Doors open 30 minutes before show time. The show has two acts, with an intermission.
Refreshments are available for purchase, including snacks and candy. Before the show and during intermission.
The venue is St. John’s Episcopal Church, on Central Street at the corner of Prospect Street, in Saugus, Massachusetts. The hall is wheelchair accessible. See our Directions page. Please note that this is not the same as our usual venue at the American Legion.
Please use any of the following methods to get tickets.
- Purchase tickets now online via credit card by clicking here. Available up to four hours before the performance time. You can use any major credit card. Our ticket vendor TicketStage charges a small additional fee. (When we have a discounted advance-sale ticket price, you will still pay less than at the door.) (When we have Reserved Seating, you get to select your seat location.) (When we have Assigned Seating, we assign patrons to the best available seats in the order in which ticket sales are received.) Print the email confirmation of your purchase and bring it with you.
- Reserve seats by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least four hours before the performance time. State your name, email address, date of performance, and number of seats in the message. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Reserve seats by phoning us at: 781-816-7019, at least four hours before the performance time. Leave a message stating your name, phone number, date of performance, and number of seats. We will call you to confirm your reservation. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Fill out the Ticket Order Form and mail it in with your check, or give it with your check to a company member. We will contact you to confirm your purchase. You may be able to purchase tickets in advance at selected rehearsals or preview events. When you pay with check or cash you can avoid the credit card service fee.
- Purchase tickets at the door; seats are usually available. The box office opens 45 minutes before each performance. We can now accept credit cards at the door, as well as cash and checks.