Scroll down for information about how to purchase tickets and the link to the ticket buying page.
2019 Summer Youth Theatre Workshop production of Elf The Musical, JR. – July 2019
Tickets are now available to purchase for our Youth Workshop performances of Elf The Musical, JR. For information about the show, please visit our show page.
Performances are scheduled for:
- Friday, July 26 at 7PM
- Saturday, July 27 at 2PM
- Saturday, July 27 at 7PM
Tickets can be purchased in advance online with credit card OR at the door with cash, check, or credit card.
- $15 for adults/seniors/students/children
Seating is general admission. There are a limited number of seats available in the hall. Patrons are advised to purchase or reserve seats early. Groups are advised to purchase early to be sure there will be room.
For all performances:
- Seating is General Admission.
- Door open 30 minutes before show time.
- This is an all ages show.
- Snacks and candy are for sale at all performances, pre-show and during intermission.
About the Venue:
- Saugus American Legion Post 210
- 44 Taylor Street, Saugus, MA
- The upstairs hall (performance location) is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- See our Directions page for more details.
Please use any of the following methods to get tickets.
- Purchase tickets now online via credit card by clicking here. Available up to four hours before the performance time. You can use any major credit card. Our ticket vendor TicketStage charges a small additional fee. (When we have a discounted advance-sale ticket price, you will still pay less than at the door.) (When we have Reserved Seating, you get to select your seat location.) (When we have Assigned Seating, we assign patrons to the best available seats in the order in which ticket sales are received.) Print the email confirmation of your purchase and bring it with you.
- Reserve seats by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least four hours before the performance time. State your name, email address, date of performance, and number of seats in the message. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Reserve seats by phoning us at: 781-816-7019, at least four hours before the performance time. Leave a message stating your name, phone number, date of performance, and number of seats. We will call you to confirm your reservation. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Fill out the Ticket Order Form and mail it in with your check, or give it with your check to a company member. We will contact you to confirm your purchase. You may be able to purchase tickets in advance at selected rehearsals or preview events. When you pay with check or cash you can avoid the credit card service fee.
- Purchase tickets at the door; seats are usually available. The box office opens 30 minutes before each performance. We accept cash and checks at the door. We might be able to accept credit cards at the door, but this may not be guaranteed.