Our online vendor TicketStage is back up, after being down on Tuesday 20 June 2017. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tickets for our next Theatre Company of Saugus show, Nunsense II – The Second Coming, are now on sale. There will be six performances over the third and fourth weekends in June 2017. Performances are scheduled for:
- Friday 16 June 2017 at 8:00 PM
- Saturday 17 June at 8:00 PM
- Sunday 18 June, dinner at 5:00 PM, show at 6:00 PM
- Friday 23 June at 8:00 PM
- Saturday 24 June at 8:00 PM
- Sunday 25 June at 2:00 PM matinee
There is a discount for tickets paid for in advance. Tickets prices are as follows. When paid for at the door with cash or check, whether reserved in advance or not:
- $25 for adults
- $23 for seniors from age 66, for students with ID, or for children to age 12
- $20 for groups of 8 or more, if one person hands us $160 (or more) at the ticket desk
Tickets purchased in advance online with a credit card have discounted prices:
- $21 for adults
- $19 for seniors from age 66, for students with ID, or for children to age 12
- $16 for groups of 8 or more
For the dinner-theatre show on June 18, purchasing a ticket for dinner and the show costs an additional $8. You can purchase dinner alone for $10.
Thus, for June 18 payments at the door we have these additional options:
- $33 show and dinner adults
- $31 show and dinner seniors/students/children
- $28 show and dinner groups of 8 or more
- $10 dinner only
For purchases in advance online, the additional discounted prices for June 18 are:
- $29 show and dinner adults
- $27 show and dinner seniors/students/children
- $24 show and dinner groups of 8 or more
- $10 dinner only
Group rates are not guaranteed if enough seats are not available. Groups should purchase early or reserve early.
You can also get the reduced advance price, and avoid the credit card fee, if you send in the Ticket Order Form with your cash or check by June 12. 2017.
Seating is general admission, in rows. There are a limited number of seats available in the hall. Patrons are advised to purchase or reserve seats early. For the dinner theatre show on June 18, seating is at tables. Fewer seats are available.
Doors open 30 minutes before show time. The show has two acts, with an intermission.
Refreshments are available for purchase, including snacks and candy. Before the show and during intermission.
The hall has a cash bar, with beverages available for purchase before the show and during the intermission. Both alcoholic and soft drinks.
The venue is the American Legion – Post 210, at 44 Taylor Street / Saugus, Massachusetts 01906. One block north of Main Street near the corner of Summer Street. See our Directions page. The hall is on the second floor and is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Please use any of the following methods to get tickets.
- Purchase tickets now online via credit card by clicking here. Available up to four hours before the performance time. You can use any major credit card. Our ticket vendor TicketStage charges a small additional fee. (When we have a discounted advance-sale ticket price, you will still pay less than at the door.) (When we have Reserved Seating, you get to select your seat location.) (When we have Assigned Seating, we assign patrons to the best available seats in the order in which ticket sales are received.) Print the email confirmation of your purchase and bring it with you.
- Reserve seats by sending an email message to email@example.com, at least four hours before the performance time. State your name, email address, date of performance, and number of seats in the message. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Reserve seats by phoning us at: 781-816-7019, at least four hours before the performance time. Leave a message stating your name, phone number, date of performance, and number of seats. We will call you to confirm your reservation. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Fill out the Ticket Order Form and mail it in with your check, or give it with your check to a company member. We will contact you to confirm your purchase. You may be able to purchase tickets in advance at selected rehearsals or preview events. When you pay with check or cash you can avoid the credit card service fee.
- Purchase tickets at the door; seats are usually available. The box office opens one hour before each performance. Cash and checks only are accepted at the door.