Scroll down for information about how to purchase tickets and the link to the ticket buying page.
It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play – December 2018
Tickets are now available to purchase for our December 2018 performances of It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play. For information about the show, please visit our show page.
Performances are scheduled for:
- Friday, December 14 at 8PM
- Saturday, December 15 at 2PM
- Saturday, December 15 at 8PM
- Sunday, December 16 at 5PM
Tickets purchased at the door, with cash, check or credit card:
- $23 for adults
- $20 for seniors, students, or children
Tickets purchased in advance online, with credit card:
- $20 for adults
- $17 for seniors, students, or children
For all performances:
- Seating is General Admission.
- Door open 30 minutes before show time.
- The show has two acts with an intermission.
- This is an all ages show.
- The cash bar at the venue will be open for all performances, offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Snacks and candy are for sale at all performances, pre-show and during intermission.
About the Venue:
- Saugus American Legion Post 210
- 44 Taylor Street, Saugus, MA
- The upstairs hall (performance location) is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- See our Directions page for more details.
2018-2019 Season – Help us celebrate 50 Years!
Check back in August to purchase tickets to performances for our 2018-2019 Mainstage productions.
- It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play
- Children of Eden
- Steel Magnolias
- Tickets purchased at the door, with cash or check, for regular performances:
- $23-$25 for adults
- $20-$22 for seniors, students, or children
Tickets can be purchased in advance online with credit card, or at the door with cash, check, or credit card.
Seating is general admission. There are a limited number of seats available in the hall. Patrons are advised to purchase or reserve seats early.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A SEASON TICKET – PLEASE EMAIL US AT TCSAUGUS@GMAIL.COM
- A season ticket will provide you with one regular Mainstage production ticket to each show in our 50th anniversary season. 4 Tickets for $68.00. That a 15% savings over purchasing them individually in advance.
- If you are interested in a “Splatter Zone” seat for Lizzie – we would add $2.00 to your order.
- If you are interested in one or more Special Event Saturday evening performances, we will add $7 per show selected. If you decide on a season ticket for all the Special Event performances and the “Splatter Zone” your total would be $98.00 for all 4 shows.
- Ticket fees may apply depending upon method of payment.
Doors open 30 minutes before show time.
The venue is the Saugus American Legion Post 210, at 44 Taylor Street, in Saugus, Massachusetts.
Mainstage productions take place in the upstairs hall which is NOT wheelchair accessible.
See our Directions page.
Please use any of the following methods to get tickets.
- Purchase tickets now online via credit card by clicking here. Available up to four hours before the performance time. You can use any major credit card. Our ticket vendor TicketStage charges a small additional fee. (When we have a discounted advance-sale ticket price, you will still pay less than at the door.) (When we have Reserved Seating, you get to select your seat location.) (When we have Assigned Seating, we assign patrons to the best available seats in the order in which ticket sales are received.) Print the email confirmation of your purchase and bring it with you.
- Reserve seats by sending an email message to email@example.com, at least four hours before the performance time. State your name, email address, date of performance, and number of seats in the message. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Reserve seats by phoning us at: 781-816-7019, at least four hours before the performance time. Leave a message stating your name, phone number, date of performance, and number of seats. We will call you to confirm your reservation. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Fill out the Ticket Order Form and mail it in with your check, or give it with your check to a company member. We will contact you to confirm your purchase. You may be able to purchase tickets in advance at selected rehearsals or preview events. When you pay with check or cash you can avoid the credit card service fee.
- Purchase tickets at the door; seats are usually available. The box office opens 30 minutes before each performance. We accept cash and checks at the door. We might be able to accept credit cards at the door, but this may not be guaranteed.