Scroll down for information about how to purchase tickets and the link to the ticket buying page.
Night of the Living Dead
The zombies are coming to get you this Halloween! The Theatre Company of Saugus continues its return to live in-person theatre with its next Halloween-season production of the zombie horror play Night of the Living Dead. The stage script is by Lori Allen Ohm, and is based on the 1968 cult classic film by George Romero and John Russo. A mysterious radiation turns the unburied dead into flesh-eating zombies. Seven people trapped in an isolated house, held hostage by the ravenous ghouls, begin to turn on each other as the dead encroach.
Performances and Prices
Performances of Night of the Living Dead are the last weekend of October and the first weekend of November 2021:
- Friday 29 October 2021 at 8:00 PM
- Saturday 30 October at 8:00 PM
- Sunday 31 October matinee at 2:00 PM, with costume contest.
- Friday 5 November at 8:00 PM
- Saturday 6 November at 8:00 PM, followed by after-party.
- Sunday 7 November matinee at 2:00 PM
At the matinee on Sunday 31 October, a prize will be awarded to the audience member dressed in the best Halloween costume and/or makeup.
The performance on Saturday 6 November is followed by a party with food. There is a higher ticket price, which entitles the patron to one free drink from the bar.
- Ticket prices at the door, if seats are still available, are $25 for adults or $23 for seniors or youth.
- Ticket prices purchased online in advance with a credit card are only $22 for adults, or $20 for seniors or youth. Although there is a fee charged by our ticket vendor, you still save over the at-the-door prices.
- The ticket price for the performance on Saturday 6 November is $30, whether purchased in advance or paid at the door (if available). This includes the food at the after-party, and a coupon to get one free drink at the bar.
The bar, serving alcoholic and soft drinks, will be open for all performances. Snacks and raffle tickets will also be for sale.
About the Venue
- Saugus American Legion Post 210
- 44 Taylor Street, Saugus, MA
- The upstairs hall (performance location) is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Seating is general admission. There are a limited number of seats available in the hall. Patrons are advised to purchase or reserve seats early. Groups are advised to purchase early to ensure there will be room.
- Doors open 30 minutes before show time listed.
- Snacks and candy are for sale at all performances, pre-show and during intermission.
- Parking is available in the American Legion Parking lot. Please do not park in the spaces in front of the Legion.
- Street parking is also available at no charge. Please drive carefully in the neighborhood – there are children in the vicinity.
- See our Directions page for more details.