Scroll down for information about how to purchase tickets and the link to the ticket buying page.
A Virtual Staged Reading of A Christmas Carol – Holiday 2020
Tickets will be available for our Holiday 2020 Virtual Staged Reading of A Christmas Carol, written by Charles Dickens and adapted and directed by Matthew Garlin. For information about this production, please visit our show page.
Performances are scheduled for ONE WEEKEND ONLY!
- Friday, December 18 at 8:00PM – CAST A
- Saturday, December 19 at 8:00PM – CAST B
- Sunday, December 20 at 2:00PM – CAST A
- Sunday, December 20 at 2:00PM – CAST B
Tickets are reserved in advance by completing the form below and making a donation to TCS.
Minimum Suggested Donation is $5/Viewer , but don’t forget, it’s the Season of Giving…
DETAILS REGARDING TICKET REQUESTS AND MAKING A DONATION ARE BELOW.
- Your Donation will be made in advance.
- One Hour prior to performance time you will be sent a link and password for the Zoom Event.
- This is a live performance – if you sign up for Friday night, you can’t log in and watch it on Saturday afternoon.
- When you make your donation, be sure to include the following in notes:
- Donation is for Christmas Carol
- Your first and last name you used in the Ticket Request Form below so we can match up your request with the correct performance link.
- If you are late logging in to the performance – say it’s 8:15PM – you can still log into the performance.
For all performances:
- The show has two acts with a short break for the actors and a bathroom/snack break for you.
About the Venue:
- We suggest making sure you have Zoom already downloaded on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone – whatever device you are planning to use. That way you won’t have to be doing that right before the performance is about to start.
- Make yourself comfortable in your home and enjoy the show!
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REQUEST YOUR TICKETS FOR ONE OF OUR VIRTUAL STAGED READINGS OF A CHRISTMAS CAROL.
* Once you have completed the form below, please submit.
* You will be contacted with next steps based on your payment preference.
* On the performance date/time selected below, you will be sent a Zoom Link and Password to view the event one (1) hour before start time listed.