Tickets are now on sale for Zombie Prom. Scroll down for important and specific information about the tickets for a show. General ticket policies and how to purchase tickets, in advance or at the door, are at the bottom of this page. When you have read everything, click this link to get to the ticket buying page:
The Theatre Company of Saugus is pleased to present Zombie Prom, our Halloween-season show. There are six performances over two weekends.
General seating on our seating risers. No seat is more than 15 feet from the action.
- Friday 21 October 2022 at 8:00 PM
- Saturday 22 October at 8:00 PM
- Sunday 23 October at 2:00 PM matinee
- Friday 28 October 2022 at 8:00 PM
- Saturday 29 October at 8:00 PM
- Sunday 30 October at 2:00 PM matinee
- $25 for adults when paid at the door
- $23 for youth, seniors, students when paid at the door
- $22 for adults when paid in advance online
- $20 for youth, seniors, students when paid in advance online
Advance online sales, using any major credit card, close four hours before the curtain time. If available, seats can be purchased at the door, using cash, check, Venmo, or PayPal, but no credit cards.
You are advised to purchase tickets in advance to guarantee a seat, although our ticket vendor charges a small additional fee. Even with the additional fee, you will pay less in advance online than paying at the door. Tickets will be for sale at the door if they are still available.
For COVID safety, the audience will be required to always wear masks while inside the building. The cast will be fully vaccinated and tested prior to the performances.
At present, our policy is that all audience members must be fully vaccinated, and boostered if appropriate. Vaccination cards will be checked at the door.
The bar will be open, offering alcoholic and soft drinks. Snacks and Raffle tickets will be for sale. Masks may be lowered only when actively eating or drinking.
About the Venue
- Saugus American Legion Post 210 / 44 Taylor Street / Saugus, Massachusetts 01906. See our Directions page for how to get there.
- The upstairs performance hall is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Seating is general admission for most shows. There are a limited number of seats available in the hall. Patrons are advised to purchase or reserve seats early. Groups are advised to purchase early to ensure there will be room.
- Doors open 30 minutes before show time listed.
- The hall features a full cash Bar, serving alcoholic and soft drinks. Open for all performances, pre-show and during intermission.
- Snacks and candy are for sale at all performances, pre-show and during intermission.
- Raffle tickets for wonderful prizes are for sale at all performances, pre-show and during intermission.
- Parking is available in the parking lot to the side of the American Legion building and in front of the Roby School building next door. Please do not park in the spaces directly in front of the Legion.
- Street parking is also available at no charge. Please drive carefully in the neighborhood – there are children in the vicinity.
Social distancing is not possible inside the building. COVID safety protocols are being followed by our cast and crew. All will have had a COVID test in advance of the performances and have been masked during all rehearsals. TCS is requiring audience members to be masked and vaccinated for the health of the rest of the audience, the cast and crew, and the members of the American Legion who have served our country and graciously allow us to make their space for TCS.
How to Purchase or Reserve Tickets
- Advance online ticket sales are open up until four hours before the performance time.
- You can use any major credit card.
- Our ticket vendor TicketStage charges a small additional fee.
- Purchases are not refundable.
- Reserve seats in advance, at least five hours before curtain time, by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phoning us at 781-816-7019 and leaving a voicemail message. In your message please state:
- your name
- email address
- date and time of performance
- how many seats you want
- whether you get adult or reduced ticket price
- Purchase tickets at the door.
- Seats are usually available.
- But we sometimes sell out, so you are advised to purchase in advance.
- You can pay for your tickets at the door with:
- check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus),
- or PayPal.
- We cannot usually accept credit cards at the door.