Tickets for our next Theatre Company of Saugus show, A Mis-Cast Cabaret, are now on sale. There will be just two performances over one weekend in early December. Performances are scheduled for:
- Saturday 3 December 2016 at 8:00 PM.
- Sunday 4 December 2016. Dinner Theatre at 5:30 PM.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- $18 for Saturday, when purchased in advance online with a credit card.
- $20 for Saturday, when purchased at the door with cash or check. Or when reserved in advance but paid at the door.
- $25 for Sunday, includes dinner.
Seating is general admission. In rows on Saturday, and at tables for Sunday.
There are a limited number of seats available in the hall. Patrons are advised to purchase or reserve seats early.
Doors open 30 minutes before show time. The show has two acts, with an intermission.
Refreshments are available for purchase, including snacks and candy. Before the show and during intermission on Saturday, and during intermission on Sunday. Dinner before the show is included with the price of admission on Sunday.
Drinks cost extra at both shows. The hall has a cash bar, with beverages available for purchase before the show and during the intermission. Both alcoholic and soft drinks.
The venue is the American Legion – Post 210, at 44 Taylor Street / Saugus, Massachusetts 01906. One block north of Main Street near the corner of Summer Street. See our Directions page. The hall is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Please use any of the following methods to get tickets.
- Purchase tickets now online via credit card by clicking here. Available up to four hours before the performance time. You can use any major credit card. Our ticket vendor TicketStage charges a small additional fee. (When we have a discounted advance-sale ticket price, you will still pay less than at the door.) (When we have Reserved Seating, you get to select your seat location.) (When we have Assigned Seating, we assign patrons to the best available seats in the order in which ticket sales are received.) Print the email confirmation of your purchase and bring it with you.
- Reserve seats by sending an email message to email@example.com, at least four hours before the performance time. State your name, email address, date of performance, and number of seats in the message. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Reserve seats by phoning us at: 781-816-7019, at least four hours before the performance time. Leave a message stating your name, phone number, date of performance, and number of seats. We will call you to confirm your reservation. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Fill out the Ticket Order Form and mail it in with your check, or give it with your check to a company member. We will contact you to confirm your purchase. You may be able to purchase tickets in advance at selected rehearsals or preview events. When you pay with check or cash you can avoid the credit card service fee.
- Purchase tickets at the door; seats are usually available. The box office opens one hour before each performance. Cash and checks only are accepted at the door.