Tickets for our next Theatre Company of Saugus show, Heathers the Musical, are now on sale. There will be six performances over the two weekends leading up to Halloween. Performances are scheduled for:
- Friday 21 October 2016 at 8:00 PM, opening night. Sold Out.
- Saturday 22 October at 8:00 PM, evening. Sold Out.
- Sunday 23 October at 2:00 PM, matinee
- Friday 28 October at 8:00 PM, evening. Sold Out?
- Saturday 29 October at 8:00 PM, evening
- Sunday 30 October at 2:00 PM, matinee
Assigned seating in rows with cabaret tables. Seats will be Assigned to patrons in the order in which tickets are purchased. Purchasing early gets you the best seats, but it is not a large room and all the seats are good.
If you have a larger party, it is best to purchase all seats with one order to ensure that you are assigned to adjacent seats.
Doors open 30 minutes before show time. The show has two acts, with an intermission. Refreshments available for purchase.
The hall has a cash bar, with beverages available for purchase before the show and during the intermission.
The venue is the American Legion – Post 210, at 44 Taylor Street / Saugus, Massachusetts 01906. One block north of Main Street near the corner of Summer Street. See our Directions page. Please note that this is an entirely new location for a TCS show. The hall is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Ticket pricing for Heathers:
- $25 for Adults
- $22 for Seniors age 65 and over
- $22 for Students with ID
- $20 each for Groups of 8 or more
Group rates are not guaranteed if enough seats are not available. Groups are advised to purchase early or reserve early. Using the group rate requires a single payment of at least $160, either online in advance with a credit card, or with cash at the door.
We are offering a four dollar ($4) discount for the two Sunday matinee performances. The discount is taken off the price of up to four (4) seats on an order. To get the discount, you must purchase tickets in advance online with a credit card, before the weekend. (It is now too late to get the discount for Sunday 23 October.) To get the discount on Sunday 30 October, you must purchase by Thursday 27 October. Enter this coupon code: SHINE2
Please use any of the following methods to get tickets.
- Purchase tickets now online via credit card by clicking here. Available up to four hours before the performance time. You can use any major credit card. Our ticket vendor TicketStage charges a small additional fee. (When we have a discounted advance-sale ticket price, you will still pay less than at the door.) (When we have Reserved Seating, you get to select your seat location.) (When we have Assigned Seating, we assign patrons to the best available seats in the order in which ticket sales are received.) Print the email confirmation of your purchase and bring it with you.
- Reserve seats by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least four hours before the performance time. State your name, email address, date of performance, and number of seats in the message. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Reserve seats by phoning us at: 781-816-7019, at least four hours before the performance time. Leave a message stating your name, phone number, date of performance, and number of seats. We will call you to confirm your reservation. Pay for your tickets at the door at least 15 minutes before curtain time, with cash or check (payable to Theatre Company of Saugus). (When we have Reserved or Assigned seating, we will assign you the best available seats.)
- Fill out the Ticket Order Form and mail it in with your check, or give it with your check to a company member. We will contact you to confirm your purchase. You may be able to purchase tickets in advance at selected rehearsals or preview events. When you pay with check or cash you can avoid the credit card service fee.
- Purchase tickets at the door; seats are usually available. The box office opens one hour before each performance. Cash and checks only are accepted at the door.