Be part of our Holiday 2020 Fundraising event.
As you know, TCS has not been able to have any in-person performances since February. This means we have not had our regular income that covers our monthly expenses. To help with expenses through the end of the year and the start of 2021 – we are having THE 12 DAYS OF TCS!
Starting Saturday, November 28 and going through Friday, December 25 – you can purchase raffle tickets. Then from Saturday, December 26 through Wednesday, January 6 (the traditional 12 Days of Christmas) we will do a live drawing (Facebook Live on the TCS page) at 7:00PM for The 12 Days of TCS. Each evening we will draw for a minimum of two prizes. You won’t have to be present online to win. Winners will then coordinate w/ TCS for pick-up or drop-off of prizes. All entries will go into one big container and once a ticket has been pulled it will be set-aside and marked which prize it goes with and we will contact the winner.
1 for $5
5 for $20
You will be able to purchase using Paypal or Venmo.
Earn 1 extra entry if you purchase between Saturday, November 28 and Monday, November 30 at midnight.
Raffle Prizes by Category
- $25 Stop & Shop
- $25 Visa donated by Larry Segel
- $25 Mixed Bag Designs (2)
- $30 Pampered Chef donated by Lisa Jones
- $50 Guitar Stop
- $50 Amazon donated by Kowalsky Insurance
- $50 Amazon donated by The Perry Family
- $50 Dick’s Sports Goods donated by The Shaw Family
- $50 LeAnne Leslie’s School of Theatrical Dance
- Quarantine Basket – donated by The Petipas Family
- Wine Basket – donated by Amanda Allen
- $50 Scratch Ticket Tree
- Playwright Basket – 4 new published works signed by the author Matthew Garlin
- The Producers Basket – contains LP music and dialogue from original movie (1967) with Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder, CD Motion Picture Soundtrack (2005) with Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick, CD Original Broadway Cast Recording, DVD of 2005 movie, and Coffee Table Book about creating the Broadway musical
- 3 Free Sessions at The Fitness Studio
- 30-Minute photo session with Dan Fox in Western Mass area – $100 value
- 45-Minute photoshoot (headshot, modeling, IG fun-shoot, etc.) with Sabrina Ornae Photography in North Shore area – $150 value
- $150 session with Dr. Dowling, Chiropractor
- $200 towards full color, cut, and style of your choice donated by The Professional Stylist Forum and Maggie Stokes
Places to Go
- Kowloon Comedy Club – Admission for 4
- Boston Upper Deck Trolley Tours – Admission for 4
- Charles Riverboat Company – 4 Passes (2 sets)
- Set of 3 Shirley Temple Dolls
- 2019 Green and White Hess Truck
- Hess Ambulance
- Excavator Construction Vehicle
- Train Baby – Classical Train (ages 3+)
- Soft Hess Truck
- Batman’s Bedtime Bundle – Bring Batman to bedtime with this cozy children’s blanket featuring the Dark Knight! Includes 7 heart-warming books for kids age 0-3 donated by Jeff Bliss
- Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer – 6 quarts – serves up to 4
- Zip Code Pillow created abd donated by Cindy Reed Liuzza
- Patriots Wreath created and donated by Creative Creations and Amanda Allen
Ways to Pay
You can purchase online using PayPal or Venmo.
Both options allow you to enter a note about your purchase. Please include the following:
* Email Address
* # of tickets being purchased/$
To purchase with PayPal – log into your Paypal account and select the option to send money. Type in the TCS email address to select us as the recipient – TCSaugus@gmail.com
To purchase with Venmo – log into your Venmo account and search for @theatrecompanyof-saugus under people.
OR you can scan this QR code with your phone.