TCS will participate in this year’s Eastern Massachusetts Association of Community Theaters Festival, along with ten other community theaters from the area. We will present Anton Chekhov’s The Proposal at 7:00 PM on Friday 29 June 2012, at Chelmsford High School in Chelmsford, MA. Mark your calendars now to come support TCS. Tickets for the festival are now available, see http://www.emact.org/.
TCS first presented The Proposal at A Night of One Acts in February 2011. The same cast and production team are happy to have the opportunity to reprise this entertaining show. Nancy Welch will again direct, joined by Jessica Stockton. Megan Joyce (stage manager for our last festival piece Props) will serve as stage manager. Larry Segel, Nicholas Meunier, and Amanda Allen will perform.
There will be a local preview performance of The Proposal, prior to the Festival. At ESUMC on Friday 22 June 2012 at 7:00 PM. The evening will be filled out with a silent auction, refreshments, and additional entertainment by the Harborlight Showchoir. Admission is free, but donations are much appreciated, $5 suggested.
The evening will begin with a Silent Auction from 7 – 8 p.m. We have several great items to offer, including:
- One free photo session with 1 free 8×10 from Creative Images Boston (valued at $300)
- Four tickets to the Arts After Hours production of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night @ Lynn Woods (2 sets, each valued at $80)
- North Shore Navigators Tickets
- A chiropractic exam and x-rays with Family Chiropractic in Saugus
- Haircut from Johnny C’s Barbershop
- An array of original 78 Records of Musicals
- 2 tickets to the Winthrop Playmakers Music Man
And Much More!!!
Want to be involved? Contact one of the Producers Lisa Scopa or Sherri Raftery to see where help is needed. We are especially in need of a driver and crew for the transport of the set. To Chelmsford on Friday morning June 29. And then back to Saugus either late that night or on Saturday morning.