We are now in rehearsal for A Mis-Cast Cabaret, our upcoming musical revue. We need to engage some people to help us out behind the scenes and in the front of house. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at TCSaugus@gmail.com.
The performances of the Mis-Cast Cabaret are on Saturday & Sunday 3 & 4 December 2016. Both shows are in the evening. The Sunday show is with dinner. There is a preview show at the Town Hall in Saugus Center on Friday 2 December. Tech week begins the previous Sunday 27 November, with all sessions in the evening.
- Assistant Stage Manager. Needed starting Monday 28 November. Could come to any or all rehearsals starting now.
- Light Board & Sound Operator. Needed starting Monday 28 November.
- Assistant or Principal Lighting Designer. Needed Sunday 27 November thru Thursday 1 December.
- Set Construction Help. Needed on Sunday 27 November. Also Monday 28 November.
- A Truck with Driver. Needed on Sunday 27 November, late afternoon to early evening, to transport set pieces from storage to the venue. Both locations are just a few blocks from Saugus Center.
- House Manager and Ushers. Needed during performances.
- Concessions and Raffles Sellers. Needed during performances.
- Dinner Service Staff. Needed for the Sunday performance.
- Set Strike Help. In the late evening after the Sunday show we will strike the set and the lights. We will need a truck to transport the set back to storage.